Summer isn't over yet! Give these delicious kiwi popsicles a try, we guarantee you and your friends will love them!
Kiwi fruit are small and sweet, but have some big health benefits. 1 kiwi is only about 40 calories with about 8 grams of fiber, which means they can help you feel full without all of the calories, and each fruit has about 85% of your daily vitamin C!
These pops are super cute, and are really easy to make!
6 ripe kiwi fruit
1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 ripe limes)
1/2 cup fresh pineapple
1 cup water
1. Cut one of the kiwis into thin decorative slices.
2. Scoop out the fruit from all other kiwi fruit and place into blender.
3. Add water, fresh lime juice, and pineapple and blend until smooth.
4. Place decorative kiwi slice into each popsicle mold and then pour pureed mixture evenly into molds.
5. Freeze until frozen, and enjoy!
What are some of your favorite frozen treats?
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
27 Healthy Crock Pot Recipes from Registered Dietitians